- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Rights & Permissions
- Community & Environment
- Visit Bookshop
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us
Along with a working atmosphere which our employees describe as welcoming, inspiring, motivating, friendly and professional, we also offer the benefits below. Please note, some benefits will vary at our different offices.
- A generous staff incentive (bonus) scheme
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension/retirement scheme
- Private healthcare schemes
- Generous annual leave allowances
- Ongoing training and development
- On-site gym, sports facilities, bike loan scheme and subsidised restaurant (UK office)
- Season ticket loans (UK office)
- Opportunities to volunteer for charities in your local community, and community projects (UK office)
And, as you'd expect, substantial discounts on Cambridge books!
Working at the Cambridge HQ
The majority of our employees and operations are based at our Cambridge site. Calling Cambridge home is one of our biggest assets. As a city, Cambridge combines a beautiful and historic environment with the best in leisure and entertainment facilities. The theatres, clubs and concert venues attract world-class performers and events, the recently re-developed city centre shopping area boasts all the big names in retail and, with many lovely parks, green spaces and the river, it is a truly exceptional environment.
Our Cambridge site is fifteen minutes' walk from the railway station and a short train journey from London. There is also a gate from the Cambridgeshire Guided Busway which gives direct access (with a staff access card) to the Press site.