Who We Are
- Cambridge University Press at a Glance
- The Press Syndicate
- The Press Board
- History of the Press
- The Queen's Printer's Patent
- Cambridge's Ethics
- Annual Report
- What We Do
Rights & Permissions
- Community & Environment
- Our Bookshop
- Contact Us
- Academic Book Week
- Careers New
For some of our journal articles you may be able to clear permission using the Copyright Clearance Center's RightsLink® Service.
With Copyright Clearance Center's RightsLink® service it's faster and easier than ever before to secure permission from Cambridge Journals titles to be reused in a book / ebook / anthology, CD-ROM / DVD, journal / magazine, coursepack, photocopy, plus thesis and dissertation.
1. Simply visit: http://journals.cambridge.org (opens in a new window) and locate your desired content.
2. Click on 'Permissions' within the table of contents or in the tool-box to the right of the online article to open the following page:
3. Select the way you would like to reuse the content.
4. Create an account, if you haven't already.
5. Accept the terms and conditions, and it's complete.
For questions about using the RightLink® service, please contact Customer Support at Copyright Clearance Center.
Copyright Clearance Center Customer Support
Tel:+1 877 622 5543 (toll free) or +1 978 777 9929
- Rights & Permissions