We will be performing a scheduled update to our shopping cart / basket facility on Monday 2nd of March 2015 between 0600 GMT and 1200 GMT. This means that during this period the shopping functionality will be unavailable. Note : Asia and Australia regions will be unaffected by this update.
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Rights & Permissions
- Community & Environment
- Visit Bookshop
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us
Our Board is made up of the heads of the principal areas of our business:
- Peter Phillips, Chief Executive
- Cathy Armor, Director for People
- Andrew Chandler, Chief Financial Officer
- Mandy Hill, Managing Director, Academic
- Mark Maddocks, Chief Information Officer
- Michael Peluse, Managing Director, English Language Teaching and Americas
- Hanri Pieterse, Managing Director, Education
- Simon Ross, Deputy Managing Director, Academic and Managing Director, Journals
- Kevin Taylor, Director of Syndicate Affairs
- Sandra Waterhouse, Director of Operations
- William Bowes, General Counsel and Secretary to the Press Board
We are divided into three main publishing groups. These are:
The Academic group publishes learned journals, research monographs, textbooks and reference works in Science, Technology and Medicine, and in the Humanities and Social Sciences. The Managing Director is Mandy Hill, and the Deputy Managing Director and Managing Director of Journals is Simon Ross.
The Cambridge English group publishes English language teaching courses and books for all ages. The Managing Director of Cambridge English is Michael Peluse.
The Education group publishes educational books and courses for primary, secondary and international schools. The Managing Director of Education is Hanri Pieterse.
- Who We Are
- Cambridge University Press at a Glance
- The Press Syndicate
- The Press Board
- History of the Press
- The Queen's Printer's Patent
- Annual Report
- Cambridge's Ethics