Cambridge Elevate: 4th and 5th Edition Student Resources
Please note that this site closed on February 28th.
If you have not yet joined us in our new home, please act now:
- Users of the 5th edition resources, contact email@example.com
Cambridge Elevate: 5th Edition Teacher Resources
- Please complete the Teacher Resources Access Form to set up an account
Cambridge School Classics Project Website
Final checks are being carried out before the relaunch of the Cambridge School Classics Project website. We will alert you in the next few weeks when it goes live.
The CSCP website will again be home to the following products and services:
- Cultural Weblinks (vis CLC Stage Pages for both 4th and 5th editions)
- 4th edition CLC subscribtions sales (with option to pay by credit card)
- Teacher training
- Additional learning resources for Classics education
Cambridge Latin Course E-learning Resource DVDs
We are redeveloping the automated authentication process for the E-learning resource DVDs. We will alert customers in the next few weeks as soon as the new system is live.
In the meantime we have an interim solution that will allow you to continue securely using these resources. If you have not yet received your instructions on using this interim solution you will need to send the following to the address below to authenticate your subscription:
- Institution Name
- Zip Code, or
- Licence number (if known)
Please send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow up to two working days for us to verify and then send you an email containing an attachment and instructions to access your E-Learning resources DVDs.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×