Primer curso de lengua española
Entornos, an introductory Spanish course, helps learners develop the language skills and 21st century learning strategies they need to connect to real-world, practical issues. The engaging and relevant cultural coverage, with exciting videos and cutting-edge technology, brings the Spanish language to life.
Entornos supports key competencies such as collaboration, digital literacy, critical thinking, and problem-solving to help learners thrive in and out of the Spanish language classroom. This flexible program supports hybrid and online academic programs. The wide variety of integrated components, print and digital, work together seamlessly to ensure students have access to meaningful instruction and practice to support their learning.
A communicative course that provides:
- A fresh approach to integrating vocabulary, linguistic functions, grammar, and culture, in a comprehensive format
- Real-life situations to encourage communication; students are motivated to learn which comes from their desire to communicate around meaningful topics
- Integrated grammar instruction to strengthen students' understanding of key language structures
- Opportunities to relate unit themes to students' own lives encouraging critical thinking and oral communication
- Technology resources to enhance students' learning through innovative gamification, making learning more active and engaging
Entornos supports key competencies—such as collaboration, digital literacy, critical thinking, and problem-solving—that help learners thrive in the Spanish classroom, while connecting the language to the skills all college learners need to succeed academically and professionally. The activities and strategies of Entornos encourage creativity, communication and collaboration.
Entornos also features a wealth of multimedia content. In today’s university classroom, it is more important than ever that students develop digital fluency, and stay connected from home or in a blended classroom. Entornos’s wealth of digital resources ensures that students engage with Spanish in the same multitude of ways with which they engage with content outside of the classroom.
Entornos offers a wealth of time-saving solutions for busy instructors, beginning with the Cambridge/Edinumen Learning Management System ELEteca, the central nervous system of the Entornos program. ELEteca tracks student progress in detail, capturing student performance on additional online-only practice activities, the Online Workbook, and the interactive Entornos eBook. Instructors can upload additional content, moderate collaborative activities, and provide feedback on student work.
An Annotated Instructor's Edition, and a DVD containing a wealth of narrative video content, provide additional classroom support, while the Digital Master Guide--which contains a full digital version of the Instructor's Edition--allows for flexibility and paperless lesson planning.
Student's Book plus ELEteca Access
Loose Leaf Student's Book plus ELEteca Access
eBook for Student plus ELEteca Access Activation Card
Student's Book plus ELEteca Access and Online Workbook Activation Card
Loose Leaf Student's Book plus ELEteca Access and Online Workbook Activation Card
eBook for Student plus ELEteca Access and Online Workbook Activation Card
ELEteca Access Activation Card
Online Workbook Activation Card
Teacher's Edition plus ELEteca Access and Digital Master Guide
The Entornos Student eBook is fully interactive and fully integrated with ELEteca, so that instructors can track a student’s at-home and in-class progress through the textbook.
Each eBook features:
- Online and offline modes. All eBook content—including audio, video, and activities—is available offline.
- Fully interactive activities that are automatically graded, even in offline mode. Student grades and activity will sync to ELEteca automatically whenever a connection is established.
- Integrated audio and video, so that students can listen to or view the relevant clip while completing textbook activities.
- eBooks are available on iPad, Android tablets, Mac and PC, and students can access their individual eBook from an unlimited number of different devices.
Click below to visit our Entornos video demo page and to preview all four brand new video series that accompany the course.
Click below to request a free demo access to the full Cambridge Spanish Learning Management System, ELEteca.
Explore the Scope and Sequence and these sample units from Entornos!