Primer curso de lengua española
Entornos, Cambridge University Press’s new introductory college course, helps learners develop the language skills they need to communicate in Spanish. Entornos provides tangible support to students, allowing them to successfully process new language skills. By connecting essential lexical strategies with functional, real-world topics, learners seamlessly develop both language and academic skills.
- Entornos offers a fresh approach integrating vocabulary, linguistic functions, grammar, and culture in a comprehensive form that is manageable for both students and instructors.
- Exciting new technology includes stimulating cultural and authentic-language videos, as well as cutting-edge gamification technology that makes learning more active and participatory.
- Contemporary, engaging unit themes encourage students to connect Spanish to their own lives, encouraging critical thinking and oral communication in the target language.
- Integrated grammar instruction strengthens students’ understanding of key language structures and offers meaningful practice.
- Communicative tasks develop language strategies that increase learners’ comfort level in real-world settings.
Entornos supports key competencies—such as collaboration, digital literacy, critical thinking, and problem-solving—that help learners thrive in the Spanish classroom, while connecting the language to the skills all college learners need to succeed academically and professionally. The activities and strategies of Entornos encourage creativity, communication and collaboration.
Entornos also features a wealth of multimedia content. In today’s university classroom, it is more important than ever that students develop digital fluency, and stay connected from home or in a blended classroom. Entornos’s wealth of digital resources ensures that students engage with Spanish in the same multitude of ways with which they engage with content outside of the classroom.
Entornos offers a wealth of time-saving solutions for busy instructors, beginning with the Cambridge/Edinumen Learning Management System ELEteca, the central nervous system of the Entornos program. ELEteca tracks student progress in detail, capturing student performance on additional online-only practice activities, the Online Workbook, and the interactive Entornos eBook. Instructors can upload additional content, moderate collaborative activities, and provide feedback on student work.
An Annotated Instructor's Edition, and a DVD containing a wealth of narrative video content, provide additional classroom support, while the Digital Master Guide--which contains a full digital version of the Instructor's Edition--allows for flexibility and paperless lesson planning.
Student's Book plus ELEteca Access
Loose Leaf Student's Book plus ELEteca Access
eBook for Student plus ELEteca Access Activation Card
Student's Book plus ELEteca Access and Online Workbook Activation Card
Loose Leaf Student's Book plus ELEteca Access and Online Workbook Activation Card
eBook for Student plus ELEteca Access and Online Workbook Activation Card
ELEteca Access Activation Card
Online Workbook Activation Card
Teacher's Edition plus ELEteca Access and Digital Master Guide
The Entornos Student eBook is fully interactive and fully integrated with ELEteca, so that instructors can track a student’s at-home and in-class progress through the textbook.
Each eBook features:
- Online and offline modes. All eBook content—including audio, video, and activities—is available offline.
- Fully interactive activities that are automatically graded, even in offline mode. Student grades and activity will sync to ELEteca automatically whenever a connection is established.
- Integrated audio and video, so that students can listen to or view the relevant clip while completing textbook activities.
- eBooks are available on iPad, Android tablets, Mac and PC, and students can access their individual eBook from an unlimited number of different devices.
Click below to visit our Entornos video demo page, to preview all four brand new video series that accompany the course.
Or, click below to request free demo access to the full Cambridge Spanish Learning Management System, ELEteca.
Explore a sample unit from Entornos!