A brand-new communicative course for secondary Spanish learners, specifically designed for French-speaking students.
Espacio abierto is a four-level course for high school students, which uses engaging experiential learning strategies and relevant content to motivate language learners.
- Espacio abierto is connected to ELEteca, a robust Learning Management System that includes classroom management technology and offers a wealth of interactive and collaborative activities.
- Each unit incorporates the Espacio abierto video program, which features a group of diverse and relatable high school characters, and presents authentic language in context.
Please note that Espacio abierto is only available in Canada.
Espacio abierto features a a communicative unit structure that will encourage students to begin speaking immediately. In addition, the Student CD-ROM allows students to easily access videos, audio exercises, interactive activities, revision tools, and self-tests, from home or from the classroom.
The Espacio abierto Teacher’s Edition includes teaching suggestions, additional activities, grammar and cultural notes, transcriptions of audio files, and answer keys.
In addition, the Teacher’s Edition includes:
- Extra materials to photocopy for in-class or take-home assignments.
- An appendix for cultural extension activities.
- Tests for student retention and depth of verification.
- An answer key for students exercises.
The Digital Master Guide includes a full Student’s Book and electronic Teacher’s Edition, multimedia activities, supplements, and digital extensions. This easy-to-use tool ensures that teachers will be able to engage with course content from any computer, and in one easy-to-navigate location.
Livre de l'élève plus CD-ROM et accès à ELEteca Level 1
Cahier d'exercices Level 1
Livre du maître plus accès à ELEteca Level 1
Livre de l'élève plus CD-ROM et accès à ELEteca Level 2
Cahier d'exercices Level 2
Livre du maître plus accès à ELEteca Level 2