¡Hola, Mundo!, ¡Hola, Amigos!
Hola Mundo uses songs, games, interactive activities, and illustrated stories to motivate young learners to excel.
Research has shown that exposure to languages at an early age leads to faster learning. ¡Hola, Mundo!, ¡Hola, Amigos! is a comprehensive four-level Spanish course that weaves together educational and narrative language functions through the use of songs, games, and interactive activities. The illustrated stories, centered around a group of six classmates and their dog, engage learners by focusing on:
- Relevant topics, images, songs, games and characters from their world
- Observation, participation, and play which creates a positive active learning environment
- Varied instruction that speaks to the individuality and diversity of young learners
Each level contains nine units that motivate students to learn Spanish by focusing on their world, their way of learning, and their individualized way of learning.
Includes a variety of fun and interactive activities that extend the learning in the Student Book.
Available for every level of the program and includes activities and access to embedded audio.
An interactive digital course that engages young students through gamification to ensure they are actively engaged in learning.
The ¡Hola, Mundo!, ¡Hola, Amigos! Teacher's Manual contains a wealth of classroom resources, including:
- A comprehensive introduction to the methodology of the course
- A bank of illustrated tests and interactive games, including both original activities and suggestions for adapting common games- Hopscotch, I Spy, Blind Man's Bluff-to the language classroom
- Access to the ELEteca on line platform, which contains printable activities, assessments, Student Book pages, and answer keys
The Teacher's Manual also provides extensive support for each Student Book unit, including:
- Suggestions for introducing and administering each activity
- Cross-references to the flashcards and posters in the Classroom Materials Value Pack
- Suggestions for how to best incorporate the interactive digital course, ¡Hola, Amigos! into the classroom
- Suggested additional activities for each lesson
Level 1 Student's Book plus CD-ROM
Level 1 Activity Book
Level 1 Value Pack Student's Book plus CD-ROM, Activity Book
Level 1 Teacher's Manual plus CD-ROM and Audio CD
Level 1 Classroom Pack (Teacher's Manual plus CD-ROM and Audio CD, Class Materials)
Level 2 Student's Book plus CD-ROM
Level 2 Activity Book
Level 2 Value Pack Student's Book plus CD-ROM, Activity Book
Level 2 Teacher's Manual plus CD-ROM and Audio CD
Level 2 Classroom Pack (Teacher's Manual plus CD-ROM and Audio CD, Class Materials)
¡Hola, Mundo! eBooks feature:
- Embedded audio: Students can listen and follow along at home or on the go
- Offline capability: Students and teachers don't need an Internet connection to access their ¡Hola, Mundo! content, including embedded audio
- Integration with ELEteca: Students and teachers can access ¡Hola, Amigos! directly from their eBook. Teachers can click through to the Activity Book answer keys, assessment tests, and printable activities from within the eBook platform
- ¡Hola, Mundo! eBooks are available on Mac and PC, in addition to tablets running iOS or Android
To purchase an ¡Hola, Mundo! eBook, contact Cambridge Customer Service for an access code: firstname.lastname@example.org | 800-872-7423
Visit holamundo.edinumen.es to activate your eBooks, download offline readers, and view eBooks in online mode.
Meet the new characters of our brand new Level 3 in this comic from Level 3, Chapter 1!
Download the scope and sequence from each level of ¡Hola, Mundo!, jHola, Amigos! You can also download the audio track-lists for each level to help you navigate the teacher's audio CD.