A distinguished choice for conferences, seminars, meetings, launches, training days and exhibitions...
The Pitt Building was commissioned in honour of William Pitt the Younger and completed in 1833. For over a hundred years it housed the printing and publishing offices of Cambridge University Press. In 2004 the Pitt Building was elegantly renovated to the highest modern standards to offer professional conference and meeting facilities for up to 250 people.
On Trumpington Street between King's College Chapel and the Fitzwilliam Museum, the Pitt Building is located in the heart of the historic city centre.
The Pitt Building offers a flexible choice of:
For a brochure please contact The Events Office on 01223 330807, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pitt Building, Trumpington Street, Cambridge CB2 1RP
The Cass Centre Shaftesbury Road Cambridge CB2 8BS
Telephone (01223) 765129
The Cass Centre is owned and operated by Cambridge University Press