- Qualification:Cambridge Checkpoint
- Author(s):Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce
- Available from: April 2017
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages.
Send a Query×
This Checkpoint Mathematics Skills Builder Workbook 9 provides tailored exercises that offer targeted support to help students reinforce key skills and build confidence when performing mathematical operations. The workbook provides clear re-entry points at the end of each exercise to guide students back to the coursebook.
Engaging exercises reinforce key concepts.
Exercises focused on specific skills help students to feel confident with mathematics.
Clear links provided at the end of each workbook exercise offer students a re-entry point back to the coursebook.
- 1. Integers, powers and roots
- 2. Sequences and functions
- 3. Place value, ordering and rounding
- 4. Length, mass, capacity and time
- 5. Shapes
- 6. Planning and collecting data
- 7. Fractions
- 8. Constructions and Pythagoras' theorem
- 9. Expressions and formulae
- 10. Processing and presenting data
- 11. Percentages
- 12. Tesesllations, transformations and loci
- 13. Equations and inequalities
- 14. Ratio and proportion
- 15. Area, perimeter and volume
- 16. Probability
- 17. Bearings and scale drawings
- 18. Graphs
- 19. Interpreting and discussing results
Found 2 results
- File name
- File size
Latest newsAll news
05 January 2018
Why is working memory important for mathematics learning?
In this espresso from our colleagues at Cambridge Mathematics they consider the evidence around working...