Beginner to Elementary
Language Links combines grammar, vocabulary and phrases to give the range of language learners need to communicate effectively in English. To talk about clothes, for example, they not only need vocabulary (trousers, skirt), but also grammar ("I'm wearing", "she's wearing") and phrases such as "get dressed." Special links direct learners to related language areas, allowing them to choose their own learning path through the book and progress at their own pace.
Key Features of this Title
- An integrated approach to language learning with vocabulary, grammar and phrases.
- New language is clearly presented through examples and illustrations. Explanations are simple and kept to a minimum.
- Includes a full vocabulary and grammar index.
- Includes collocation and common phrases based on corpus research.
- To help you deliver your blended and online courses, this resource is now available on English360, our web-based platform.