Diccionario Bilingue Cambridge Spanish-English
Paperback with CD-ROM Compact Edition
A Spanish-English bilingual dictionary specifically written to meet the needs of Spanish learners of English.
The best dictionary for Spanish speakers learning English! With over 120,000 headwords and phrases and over 110,000 translations, it includes excellent coverage of British and American English, as well as Latin American Spanish and Peninsular Spanish.
• Common mistake notes highlight typical errors made by Hispanic learners - based on the Cambridge Learner Corpus, real students errors from Cambridge ESOL exam papers
• Grammar boxes specifically aimed at Spanish speakers give extra help with the most difficult areas of English grammar
• A unique conversation guide helps students with their spoken lanuguage
• Phonetic transcription and pronunciation notes for English entries give extra pronunciation support
• Illustrations help users understand and memorise new vocabulary
In addition, the CD-ROM features the whole dictionary in handy, searchable format, as well as extra pronunciation practice with audio recordings of all the English words in British and American accents.
- The words and phrases included in the dictionary have been selected according to frequency of usage obtained from the Cambridge Corpus ensuring the best coverage of real, up-to-date English.
- The Cambridge Learner Corpus has been used to identify special learning difficulties for Spanish speakers.
- The dictionary has been designed with Hispanic learners in mind offering extensive coverage of Latin American as well as Peninsular Spanish and comparing British and American English.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×