- Subject(s):Teaching Practice and Professional Development
- Author(s):Brian Hudson
- Available from: April 2017
A collaborative series with the University of Cambridge Faculty of Education highlighting leading-edge research across Teacher Education, International Education Reform and Language Education.
Send a Query×
- 1. History, Context and Overview: Implications for Teacher Education Policy, Practice and Future Research Brian Hudson, Pavel Zgaga
- 2. Emerging from somewhere: Student teachers, professional and the future of teacher education research Judith Harford and Peter Gray
- 3. Towards Induction: Training Mentors for New Teachers in Finland Hannele Niemi
- 4. Teacher Education in Poland: Towards Teachers' Career-Long Professional Learning Joanna Madalińska-Michalak
- 5. Swedish Teacher Education and the Issue of Fragmentation: Conditions for the Struggle over Academic Rigor and Professional Relevance Björn Åstrand
- 6. The Professional Standing of Teaching in Europe: Regulation or Relegation? Anthony Finn
- 7. Weaving the fabric: teaching and teacher education ecosystems Francesca Caena
- 8. Overcoming the fragmentation between research and practice: Managing and Mobilising the Professional Knowledge Base for Teachers Sarah Younie and Marilyn Leask
- 9. Reconceptualising Teacher Education for Equitable Learning Outcomes: Towards a Comprehensive Approach Kwame Akyeampong.
Latest newsAll news
20 June 2017
Learning French opens up a world of opportunities
6 things your students may not know about why learning French is such an asset.