Cambridge Experience Readers
Have you and your students discovered Cambridge Discovery Readers yet? Written and selected with teenage learners in mind, this new series of graded readers has a story for every taste, with lively mix of original fiction, adapted fiction and factbooks. Teen-focused topics and stunning illustrations are guaranteed to get your students hooked on reading while comprehension activities throughout the book aid students' understanding and encourage independent learning. Each title is available with a CD-ROM/Audio CD that offers complete audio recordings from the book along with fun vocabulary games, allowing students to improve their listening skills and consolidate new vocabulary. FREE online teaching resources for every title, plus extra support for students, help to successfully introduce reading into your class. So welcome to Cambridge Discovery Readers. We hope you'll enjoy reading these books as much as we did. We know your students will!
Key Features of this Title
- Seven levels, from Starter to Advanced, provide easy and enjoyable reading for students at all levels.
- Original illustrations and photographs guide students through the story and increase their reading confidence.
- Integrated comprehension activities and a glossary help students check their understanding and encourage independent learning.
- A CD-ROM with vocabulary games and complete audio recordings allows students to practise new language and improve listening and speaking skills.
- British and American versions for every title expose learners to different varieties of English.
- Free online resources include competitions, teaching tips and articles, worksheets and lesson plans, sample chapters and audio clips and much more.
- Audiobooks for every title make the whole series instantly accessible.