Experience Interchange Third Edition in a whole new way with software from Cambridge-Hitachi. This exciting and innovative multimedia product integrates Student’s Book pages with video, interactive on-screen activities, audio, audio scripts, writing areas, and more. Interactive whiteboard technology puts all these components on a single screen at the front of the classroom.
- highlight text
- hide and reveal illustrations
- run audio and video
- annotate anything on screen
- ask students to write answers or complete activities
- teach English using a truly twenty-first century medium
The Interchange Third Edition Whiteboard Software is designed to be used alongside the Student’s Book, offering teachers a rich resource to complement the course and a more flexible way to manage and use the Student’s Book material in class.
The software features:
- all the illustrations and photos from the 16 units of the Student's Books
- all the listenings, with the option to display audio scripts, with or without the audio, and give answers
- the option to call up answers
- the Video sequences from the Interchange Videos
Each Whiteboard Software component is sold with a 16-page booklet, which gives teachers guidance on how to use the content in class.
Get the most out of the Interchange Interactive Whiteboard Software. Go to Whiteboard Software Fresh Ideas in the Interchange Teacher Support Site and try them right away!
Cambridge-Hitachi whiteboard software can be used with any proprietorial interactive whiteboard. The software can be used with a conventional screen/projector/PC but has enhanced functionality when used on an interactive whiteboard.