Cambridge English Worldwide
Beginner to False beginner
This short course for young students is based on the highly successful Cambridge English for Schools series. Listening and Speaking Packs for self-study provide extra practice in listening, speaking and pronunciation. Videos are also available for all levels. There are five levels plus a Starter, and each level provides 40-60 hours of class work.
Key Features of this Title
- An 'A-Z of Methodology' reference booklet is available to accompany the Teacher's Book or may be found on the website.
- Integrated project work, including the 'Parcel of English' scheme, brings English alive.
- Listening and Speaking Packs for self-study provide extra practice in listening, speaking and pronunciation.
- Cassettes are available in British or American English.
- Optional units provide extra material for courses of up to 60 hours.