The Internet and the Language Classroom is a practical guide to using the Internet for language teachers. This website provides extra resources and information.
On this site
- Find out more about The Internet and the Language Classroom
- View pricing and availability information
- Meet the author: an introduction to Gavin Dudeney, the author of The Internet and the Language Classroom
- Updates to the book including an up-to-date list of the sites mentioned.
- Send us your feedback
- A list of resources for teachers wishing to use the Internet in their language classrooms
- A look into the essential software and web development software packages required for using the Internet both for professional development and for classroom preparation and teaching.