face2face Second Edition is the flexible, easy-to-teach, 6-level course (A1 to C1) for busy teachers who want to get their adult and young adult learners to communicate with confidence.
Every one of the six levels in the face2face Second edition books places a strong emphasis on reviewing and recycling, helping students to learn more effectively and retain more.
Click here to find out more about an exciting new series of teacher development webinars by face2face author Chris Redston
- Unlike other courses, face2face Second edition actually teachers students to listen better by drawing their attention to the elements of spoken English that makes it so hard for them to understand.
- The self-contained double-page lessons are teachable off the page with little or no preparation and make lessons easy to teach and easy to follow.
- The new video-based Real World lessons included in every unit give students the practical, day-to-day language they will need in their lives.
- 'Help with...' sections cover listening, speaking, grammar and pronunciation and teach students how English really works; meaning students can apply what they learn more readily and with more confidence outside the classroom.
- face2face Second edition is informed by the Cambridge English Corpus and its vocabulary has been mapped to the English Vocabulary Profile, ensuring the course is compatible with the CEFR, the syllabus meets student and teacher expectations, and that students learn the language they really need to know at each CEFR level.
- The 'Teaching Resources' section of the website includes a placement test (including oral test), mapping to the CEFR and the UK Adult ESOL Core Curriculum, downloadable wordlists translatied into 12 languages, and guidance and worksheets for using the DVD-ROM.