Academic language and skills for successful university study
Cambridge Academic English is an integrated academic skills course at intermediate to advanced level preparing students for university study in English. Written by a team of EAP experts, the course aims to develop students' language and key academic skills such as critical thinking and lecture skills using real lectures, authentic academic language and tasks.
Request a free online inspection copy to discover how Cambridge Academic English can help your students.
*The webinar was hosted at CambridgeEnglishTeacher.org. If you are not a member of Cambridge English teacher, register for free at CambridgeEnglishTeacher.org - select GUEST option - and go to EVENTS to view the recording.
More about the course...
- Discover the course DVD with stimulating, real academic lectures by Cambridge University lecturers - view a sample clip.
- Listen to an interview with one of the authors of Cambridge Academic English.
- View sample material for Intermediate B1+, Upper-intermediate B2 and Advanced C1 Student's Books - contact your local Cambridge rep about piloting material (use the Rep Finder on the right)!
- Practise your lecture skills with the full-length video lectures by renowned university experts.
- Get lots of teacher's support with the Teacher's Book: teaching notes with in-depth advice on how to make the most of the Student's Book, answer key to all exercises, including model texts for writing tasks, and photocopiable activities and lecture slides to further explore the topics of each unit of the course.