Cambridge has a long, illustrious history of publishing some of the most renowned, high quality scientific research, most notably the works of eminent authors such as Charles Darwin and Stephen Hawking.
Our more recent publications in general science range from practical guides such as How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper, to popular science books such as Real Science: What it Is and What it Means, as well as texts on the history of science, including Remarkable Biologists: From Ray to Hamilton.
General science (New and forthcoming titles)
There are 5 titles in the New and forthcoming titles category
These titles are sorted by title (descending)
- Hardback (ISBN-13: 9780521195317)
- Publication date: c.May 2013
- Subject: Philosophy of science
- Not yet published - available from April 2013
- Hardback (ISBN-13: 9781107023376)
- Publication date: January 2013
- Subject: English literature 1830-1900
- In stock