Language and linguistics
Cambridge University Press is a world-leader in Linguistics, publishing across the full spectrum of the discipline. Series such as the market-leading Cambridge Studies in Linguistics sit alongside bestsellers by internationally renowned authors such as Noam Chomsky, Andrew Radford and David Crystal. We publish the best-known textbook brand in the field, as well as cutting-edge research and prestigious reference works, on subjects ranging from sociolinguistics to sign language, from phonetics to discourse analysis, and from syntax to semantics.
Take a look at Cambridge Extra today, our global Linguistics blog hosted by international listserv Linguist List and featuring exclusive content from Cambridge authors.
You can also visit ELT's Applied Linguistics Zone to keep up-to-date with new publishing and interesting developments in Applied Linguistics.
Click here to see the Language and Linguistics Catalogue 2012.
Series in Language and linguistics
- Approaches to the Evolution of Language
- Cambridge Applied Linguistics
- Cambridge Approaches to Language Contact
- Cambridge Approaches to Linguistics
- Cambridge Handbooks in Language and Linguistics
- Cambridge Introductions to Language and Linguistics
- Cambridge Introductions to the English Language
- Cambridge Language Surveys
- Cambridge Library Collection - Linguistics
- Cambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Cambridge Studies in Speech Science and Communication
- Cambridge Syntax Guides
- Cambridge Textbooks in Linguistics
- Center for the Study of Language and Information Publication Lecture Notes
- Key Topics in Phonology
- Key Topics in Semantics and Pragmatics
- Key Topics in Sociolinguistics
- Key Topics in Syntax
- Monographs in Linguistics
- North East Indian Linguistics