Earth and environmental science
The Press is recognised internationally for its world-leading book list in the Earth and Environmental Sciences and we publish across the complete spectrum of sub-disciplines - from geophysics of the Earth's deep interior to climate change in the upper atmosphere.
Our range of books spans undergraduate and graduate textbooks, academic monographs, professional reference volumes, and popular science titles from the world's leading researchers and teaching professors.
View our 2013 Geosciences catalogue.
Series in Earth and environmental science
- Cambridge Atmospheric and Space Science Series
- Cambridge Earth Science Series
- Cambridge Energy and Environment Series
- Cambridge Library Collection - Earth Science
- Cambridge Paleobiology Series
- Cambridge Studies in Environmental Policy
- Cambridge Topics in Mineral Physics and Chemistry
- Cambridge Topics in Petrology
- Environment and Development Series
- Frontiers of Biogeography
- International Hydrology Series
- New Directions in Sustainability and Society
- Organizations and the Natural Environment
- Special Publications of the International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics
- Studies in Polar Research
- Topics in Remote Sensing
- World and Regional Geology