American English in Mind
American English in Mind is an integrated, four-skills course for beginner to advanced teenage learners of American English. Based on the successful British course, English in Mind, this edition motivates teenage students through thought-provoking reading, listening, speaking and writing topics. Contemporary spoken American English is presented in realistic contexts with content-rich photostories and dialogues.
American English in Mind features:
- A student DVD-ROM with stimulating grammar exercises, games, videos, and tests
- “Check Your Progress” sections for self-assessment
- “Culture in Mind” sections with insightful readings and activities
- Extra material on pronunciation, vocabulary, and creative projects
- Interleaved Teacher’s Editions with supplemental material for multi-level classes
Download a sample from American English in Mind
American English in Mind is also available in Combo editions, which include eight units of the Student’s Book and corresponding Workbook pages in one convenient book.