Why Choose The Pitt Building? | Today
The Pitt Building is owned and operated by Cambridge University Press and serves as a dedicated, non-residential, conference and meetings venue. Since opening in 2004, The Pitt Building has rapidly and deservedly made its mark as a professional venue offering consistently high standards of facilities and services at competitive prices.
Our strong links with the University of Cambridge and our ideal city centre location, allows our clients easy access to the fine dining and accommodation packages that are available at the Cambridge colleges.
If you choose to hold your next event at The Pitt Building your benefits would include:
- The choice of 7 flexible meeting rooms all with natural daylight
- A generous and transparent delegate package
- Complimentary use of the very latest audio-visual equipment
- Complimentary WiFi access throughout the building
- Air conditioning
- Tailored catering packages
- Comprehensive office facilities
- Year-round availability
- A conference team on hand to assist and advise you
- Historic and conveniently central location