- Cambridge University Press
- Cambridge English
- Digital Products
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Arts, theatre and culture
- Classical studies
- Computer science
- Earth and environmental science
- General science
- Languages and linguistics
- Life science
- Physics and astronomy
- Politics and international relations
- Statistics and probability
- Social science research methods
- Contact Us
- Saudi Arabia
Would you like to become a Cambridge author?
Cambridge University Press is the oldest publisher of its kind, with a history of publishing excellence spanning six centuries. Since printing our first book in 1584, our success has been driven by academic pedigree, unparalleled editorial experience, quality production processes and innovation.
Publish with Cambridge University Press and you will join a community of award-winning authors including over 60 Nobel Prize Laureates. You will join a distinguished group of authors ranging from the iconic John Milton, Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein to the more contemporary including Daron Acemoglu, Margaret Atwood and Stephen Hawking.
Cambridge has an unrivalled reputation for publishing research monographs, academic reference, textbooks and books for professionals, across 29 subject areas.
Download our brochure (5.2Mb | PDF) and explore this page for more information about publishing with Cambridge University Press.
Why publish with Cambridge University Press?
- With 50 offices world-wide operating in more than 140 countries, we are a publishing house with global sales and marketing reach
- You will join a distinguished group of authors whose work has helped to shape and influence learning around the world
- As a progressive publisher embracing new technologies including Cambridge Core, we will find the best combination of print and digital formats for your work, making it readily available for both individuals and institutions
We are world-renowned for creating beautiful, high-quality books in all formats
- You will benefit from a dedicated and expert editorial team throughout the development of your work
- We support our authors and will ensure a member of the team will be on hand to guide you through each stage of the publishing process
- You will benefit from having access and further support via Author Hub, a set of resources designed to help you engage with your readers and make yourself more discoverable online
Submit a book proposal
Prospective authors can learn about the process of submitting book proposals by clicking here.
The guidelines offer advice on how to prepare your book proposal effectively, and they also provide details of the editorial contacts in your subject area.
To download a list of editorial contacts in your subject area, please click on the links below:
What our authors say
Already a Cambridge Author?Sign in OR Register
Sign in or register for your AuthorNet account where you will be able to:
- View your royalty statement and sales figures
- Order online - you are entitled to 40% discount on your own books and 30% discount on any other Cambridge books
- Update your biographical data and account details
Information for prospective authors
- Submit a Book Proposal
- Humanities and Social Sciences Editorial Contacts (PDF)
- Science, Technology and Medicine Editorial Contacts (PDF)
- Visit Author Hub
- Download Academic Book Publishing Brochure (5.2Mb | PDF)
- Find out more about Cambridge Open Access
Read our Author Hub Guides
Top Ten Ways to Promote Your Articles
An introduction to Humanities publishing at Cambridge University Press