Who We Are
- Cambridge University Press at a Glance
- Cambridge's Ethics
- The Press Syndicate
- The Press Board
- History of the Press
- The Queen's Printer's Patent
- Annual Report
- UK Gender Pay Gap 2017
- What We Do
Rights & Permissions
- Community & Environment
- Our Bookshop
- Current Jobs
- Agency Policy
- Meet the Press
- Our Culture
- Graduate Programme
- Contact Us
- Legal Notices
- Annual Report
What sets us apart? We exist to unlock people’s potential with the best learning and research solutions; our vision is a world of learning and research inspired by Cambridge.
We work globally in an open and inclusive way, with customers and colleagues, to create strength from our diversity.
- You enrich every level of your work by fostering a deeply inclusive, connected culture
- You want to work across all functions and locations, to create strength from diversity
- You are open to form partnerships with organisations that can progress our vision
We act with urgency, involving the right people to make good decisions, even with ambiguous and incomplete information.
- You act with urgency, involving the right people to create the most effective outcomes, even with ambiguous and incomplete information
- You draw on your expert knowledge and experience to deliver individual and personalised solutions for customers
- You make use of our global presence to bring together people with the right expertise to achieve a world-class level of excellence
We free ourselves to take appropriate risks and deliver at speed.
- You support others to take appropriate risks to deliver with speed and integrity
- You encourage others to share our expertise and experience for the benefit of everyone
- You challenge yourself to deliver solutions that our competitors wished they had thought of
We embrace change and are unafraid to try – and learn from – new and entrepreneurial approaches to work.
- You embrace change and welcome creative ideas and suggestions
- You are not afraid to try new and entrepreneurial approaches to work
- You seek new opportunities to drive sales and increase efficiency
We act with integrity to support our financial well-being and uphold our reputation. We are accountable for our actions.
- You act with integrity and accountability, protecting the Press’s reputation by adhering to its policies and codes
- You spend money and make other financial commitments with the same care as if it were your own
- You want to contribute to the greater good of society
We are committed to understanding and responding to our customers’ needs and pressures.
- You connect with our customers to better understand their needs and pressures
- You put our customers’ needs at the heart of everything you do
- You communicate, frequently, clearly and with integrity to aid understanding