The TKT Course Training Activities
This is 'the' teacher training course for teachers and trainee teachers preparing for the Cambridge ESOL Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Modules 1, 2 and 3 or other initial teacher training qualifications.
The TKT Course Training Activities CD-ROM contains 30 specially designed teacher training activities in convenient PDF format. It can be used on its own or with the TKT Course Modules 1, 2 and 3 Second Edition book. Tackling each of the three core TKT modules in turn, these activities will help a teacher trainer bring the syllabus of the TKT to life. Ideal for use in TKT preparation, as well as general teacher training courses.
- Written by a team of experienced TKT writers in collaboration with Cambridge ESOL.
- ELT terms and concepts are clearly explained for non-specialist teachers.
- Model practice tests help candidates become familiar with the format and style of the TKT exam.
- Full answer key makes it perfect for self-study.
- Methodology section with practice tests in one volume provides a comprehensive package for TKT candidates.
Also in this subject
Paperback with Audio CDs (2)
A Course Book and Reference Guide
The second edition includes updates and insights on current research and pedagogical practice that have developed over the last decade.Authors: Marianne Celce-Murcia, Donna M. Brinton, Janet M. GoodwinEnglish Type: American English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×