Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
This title is not currently available for examination. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
This book provides an introduction to Bluetooth programming, with a specific focus on developing real code. The authors discuss the major concepts and techniques involved in Bluetooth programming, with special emphasis on how they relate to other networking technologies. They provide specific descriptions and examples for creating applications in a number of programming languages and environments including Python, C, Java, GNU/Linux, Windows XP, Symbian Series 60, and Mac OS X. No previous experience with Bluetooth is assumed, and the material is suitable for anyone with some programming background. The authors place special emphasis on the essential concepts and techniques of Bluetooth programming, starting simply and allowing the reader to quickly master the basic concepts before addressing advanced features.Read more
- No Bluetooth background needed
- Written especially for programmers and software engineers
- Introduces Bluetooth for Python, C, Java, GNU/Linux, Windows XP, Symbian Series 60, and Mac OS X, and more
Be the first to review this book
- Date Published: September 2007
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9780521703758
- length: 208 pages
- dimensions: 234 x 177 x 10 mm
- weight: 0.35kg
- contains: 22 tables
- availability: In stock
Table of Contents
2. Bluetooth programming with Python
3. C programming with GNU/Linux
4. C programming with Microsoft Windows XP
5. Java - JSR 82
6. Other platforms and environments
7. Bluetooth tools in Linux.
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website, your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×