Fundamentals of High-Frequency CMOS Analog Integrated Circuits
$88.00 ( ) USD
- Duran Leblebici, Istanbul Technical University
- Yusuf Leblebici, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
Adobe eBook Reader
Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
With a design-centric approach, this textbook bridges the gap between fundamental analog electronic circuit textbooks and more advanced RF IC design texts. The major issues that must be taken into account when combining analog and digital circuit building blocks are covered, together with the key criteria and parameters that are used to describe system-level performance. Simple circuit models enable a robust understanding of high-frequency design fundamentals, and SPICE simulations are used to check results and fine-tune the design. With solved design examples to guide the reader through the decision process that accompanies each design task, this is an ideal textbook for senior undergraduate and graduate courses in RF CMOS circuits, RF circuit design, and high-frequency analog circuit design. Analog integrated circuit designers and RF circuit designers in industry who need help making design choices will also find this a practical and valuable reference.Read more
- Solved design examples to guide the reader through the decision process that accompanies each design task, with an emphasis on key trade-offs
- Coverage of the major issues that must be taken into account when combining analog and digital circuit building blocks
- Simple circuit models enable a robust understanding of high-frequency design fundamentals
Reviews & endorsements
'The authors have done a great job … The text is well written. It is smooth and easy to understand. Moreover, many good design examples are added with PSPICE results included.' Willy Sansen, President of IEEE SSCS, and KU Leuven
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: July 2009
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9780511536830
- contains: 94 tables 25 exercises
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
1. Components of analog CMOS ICs
2. Basic MOS amplifiers: DC and low frequency behavior
3. High frequency behavior of basic amplifiers
4. Frequency selective RF circuits
5. LC oscillators
6. Signal converters for high frequencies (radio frequencies)
Appendices: A. Mobility degradation due to the transversal field
B. BSIM3 parameters of AMS 0.35 micron CMOS technology
C. Important parameters of 0.35 micron CMOS technology for hand calculations
D. Current sources and current mirrors
Welcome to the resources site
Here you will find free-of-charge online materials to accompany this book. The range of materials we provide across our academic and higher education titles are an integral part of the book package whether you are a student, instructor, researcher or professional.
Find resources associated with this titleYour search for '' returned .
Type Name Unlocked * Format Size
*This title has one or more locked files and access is given only to instructors adopting the textbook for their class. We need to enforce this strictly so that solutions are not made available to students. To gain access to locked resources you either need first to sign in or register for an account.
These resources are provided free of charge by Cambridge University Press with permission of the author of the corresponding work, but are subject to copyright. You are permitted to view, print and download these resources for your own personal use only, provided any copyright lines on the resources are not removed or altered in any way. Any other use, including but not limited to distribution of the resources in modified form, or via electronic or other media, is strictly prohibited unless you have permission from the author of the corresponding work and provided you give appropriate acknowledgement of the source.
If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructors have used or reviewed this title for the following courses
- Advanced Analog Electronics
- CMOS Analog Integrated Circuit Design
- CMOS Integrated Circuits
- Electronic Circuits ll
- Fundamentals of Analog Integrated Circuit Design
- Introduction to Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits
- RF Integrated Circuit Design and Analysis
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×