Mixed media product
Request examination copy
Instructors may request a copy of this title for examination
Providing all the necessary theoretical tools, this comprehensive introduction to machine vision shows how these tools are applied in actual image processing and machine vision systems. A key feature is the inclusion of many programming exercises giving insights into the development of practical image processing algorithms. A CD-ROM containing software and data used in these exercises is also included. Aimed at graduate students in electrical engineering, computer science, and mathematics, the book will be a useful reference for professionals as well.Read more
- Describes essential theoretical background as well as cutting-edge applications
- Includes many programming exercises that give insight into the development of image processing algorithms
- A CD-ROM containing software and data used in the book is provided
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: February 2004
- format: Mixed media product
- isbn: 9780521830461
- length: 452 pages
- dimensions: 255 x 194 x 32 mm
- weight: 1.153kg
- availability: Temporarily unavailable - no date available
Table of Contents
2. Review of mathematical principles
3. Writing programs to process images
4. Images: description and characterization
5. Linear operators and kernels
6. Image relaxation: restoration and feature extraction
7. Mathematical morphology
10. Consistent labeling
11. Parametric transform
12. Graphs and graph-theoretic concepts
13. Image matching
14. Statistical pattern recognition
16. Syntactic pattern recognition
18. Automatic target recognition.
Welcome to the resources site
Here you will find free-of-charge online materials to accompany this book. The range of materials we provide across our academic and higher education titles are an integral part of the book package whether you are a student, instructor, researcher or professional.
Find resources associated with this titleYour search for '' returned .
Type Name Unlocked * Format Size
*This title has one or more locked files and access is given only to instructors adopting the textbook for their class. We need to enforce this strictly so that solutions are not made available to students. To gain access to locked resources you either need first to sign in or register for an account.
These resources are provided free of charge by Cambridge University Press with permission of the author of the corresponding work, but are subject to copyright. You are permitted to view, print and download these resources for your own personal use only, provided any copyright lines on the resources are not removed or altered in any way. Any other use, including but not limited to distribution of the resources in modified form, or via electronic or other media, is strictly prohibited unless you have permission from the author of the corresponding work and provided you give appropriate acknowledgement of the source.
If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.com
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website, your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×