Characterization, Modeling, and Design of Nonlinear RF and Microwave Components
$92.00 ( ) USD
- David E. Root, Agilent Technologies
- Jan Verspecht, Agilent Technologies
- Jason Horn, Agilent Technologies
- Mihai Marcu, Agilent Technologies
Adobe eBook Reader
Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
This is the definitive guide to X-parameters, written by the original inventors and developers of this powerful new paradigm for nonlinear RF and microwave components and systems. Learn how to use X-parameters to overcome intricate problems in nonlinear RF and microwave engineering. The general theory behind X-parameters is carefully and intuitively introduced, and then simplified down to specific, practical cases, providing you with useful approximations that will greatly reduce the complexity of measuring, modeling and designing for nonlinear regimes of operation. Containing real-world case studies, definitions of standard symbols and notation, detailed derivations within the appendices, and exercises with solutions, this is the definitive stand-alone reference for researchers, engineers, scientists and students looking to remain on the cutting-edge of RF and microwave engineering.Read more
- Written by the paradigm's creators and developers, based on their unique insights
- Sets standard conventions and notation for use with X-parameters
- Practical applications demonstrate how the theoretical principles of X-parameters can translate into real-world design and modelling benefits
Reviews & endorsements
"This book is an excellent treatise by experts from Agilent on the assumption and use of x-parameters."
Alfy Riddle, IEEE Microwave Magazine
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9781107495869
- contains: 154 b/w illus.
- availability: This ISBN is for an eBook version which is distributed on our behalf by a third party.
Table of Contents
3. Small-signal sensitivities in the X-parameters
4. X-parameter measurements
5. Multi-tone multi-port X-parameters
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×