Looking for an examination copy?
This title is not currently available for examination. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
Previous editions of this text have consistently been a favourite amongst common law lawyers. This new edition has been brought fully up-to-date and will be of interest to those studying 'advanced' obligations/common law modules. Undergraduates who study contract courses with a strong socio-legal tradition will also find this text invaluable as it uniquely grounds the nature of contract law in its social and political context.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Edition: 4th Edition
- Date Published: April 2008
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9780521606431
- length: 492 pages
- dimensions: 234 x 156 x 25 mm
- weight: 0.68kg
- availability: Manufactured on demand: supplied direct from the printer
Table of Contents
1. Contract and market
2. The transformation of the law of contract
3. Tests of enforceability
4. Consideration and the exchange model
5. Estoppel and the reliance model
6. The contractualization of social life
7. Ascription of contractual responsibility
8. Coercion and competitive markets
9. The moment of responsibility
10. The duty to negotiate with care
12. Mandatory obligations
14. The range of liability
16. Agreed remedies
17. Judicial remedies.
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website, your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×