Looking for an examination copy?
This title is not currently available for examination. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
The Travaux Préparatoires of the Crime of Aggression contains a complete documentation of the fifteen years of negotiations which led up to the historic adoption of the amendments to the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court at the 2010 Review Conference in Kampala. Arranged chronologically, it includes all relevant official Chairman's drafts, non-papers, country proposals, meeting reports and summary records, as well as selected unpublished materials and transcripts from the dramatic negotiations at the Review Conference. Three introductory articles, each written from the perspective of an insider, put the Kampala compromise into context and explore the amendments on the crime of aggression, their negotiation history and the intentions of the drafters.Read more
- Makes accessible a complete and chronological compilation of all official, selected unofficial and certain previously unpublished documents
- Three introductory articles explain the main strands of the negotiations and provide an authoritative account of the negotiations from an insider's perspective
- Thematic index of the Travaux Préparatoires allows the reader to quickly identify where certain topics are discussed
Be the first to review this book
- Date Published: January 2012
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9781107639201
- length: 876 pages
- dimensions: 247 x 175 x 40 mm
- weight: 1.68kg
- availability: In stock
Table of Contents
Part I. Introduction to the Negotiation History:
1. Negotiating the amendments on the crime of aggression
2. Negotiating the elements of the crime of aggression
3. Negotiating the understandings on the crime of aggression
Part II. Amendments to the Rome Statute on the Crime of Aggression
Part III. Select Historic Documents (1945–96)
Part IV. Travaux Préparatoires (1995–2010)
Part V. Index of Travaux Préparatoires.
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website, your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×