FRCR Part 1 Anatomy Mock Examinations
$44.00 ( ) USD
- Aidan Shaw, Guy's and St Thomas’ Hospitals
- Benjamin Smith, Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals
- David C. Howlett, Eastbourne District General Hospital
Adobe eBook Reader
Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
If you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of the course you are teaching.
FRCR Part 1 Anatomy Mock MCQ Examinations provides essential practice for the new anatomy examination introduced by the Royal College of Radiologists. Written according to the syllabus set by the Royal College, each mock examination is laid out and structured in the same way as the actual papers, ensuring users gain familiarity with both the content and the style. Containing 10 mock examinations and 200 high quality MRI, CT, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, angiography and plain film images, all anatomical areas are covered, including normal variants and paediatric cases. By the end of the book, readers will have encountered every imaging modality and the majority of cases covered in the exam itself. Written by specialist registrars and a highly experienced radiology consultant and Fellowship examiner, FRCR Part 1 Anatomy Mock MCQ Examinations is the must-have revision tool for all Part 1 FRCR candidates.Read more
- Prepared around the examination syllabus, candidates can easily identify gaps in their knowledge and work to fill them
- Images in axial, sagittal and coronal planes covering all the modalities and including paediatric cases and normal variants allow candidates to test their knowledge in all the areas required for the exam
- Answers include detailed explanations and tips for each image to aid understanding and further study
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: November 2011
- format: Adobe eBook Reader
- isbn: 9781139120227
- contains: 200 b/w illus.
- availability: This item is not supplied by Cambridge University Press in your region. Please contact eBooks.com for availability.
Table of Contents
Introduction and exam technique
Mock MCQ Examinations: Examination 1
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×