Making learning meaningful and memorable
Cambridge English Empower Student's Book contains thought-provoking content which is designed to generate an emotional response:
- Striking images that surprise and engage learners from the start.
- Texts that are interesting, informative and prompt an emotional response.
- Entertaining video filmed in the real world.
- Spoken and written tasks which are relevant and useful for real life communication.
- Clear learning goals - 'can do' statements that immediately focus learners on their objectives.
Entertaining, high-quality video presents useful language and conversational techniques.
From Cambridge English Empower Elementary (A2) level.
Each unit opens with striking images for instant learner engagement. 'Can Do' statements immediately focus learners on their unit objectives.
Texts that are Interesting and Informative
Carefully selected to appeal to a wide range of learners from a variety of cultural backgrounds, all texts are accompanied by activities that support the development of reading skills.
Spoken and Written Tasks for Real-life Communication
Tasks are designed to be flexible and relevant to modern communication, with frequent opportunities for learners to personalise their language.