face2face Second edition is a fully updated and redesigned edition of this best-selling general English course for adults and young adults who want to learn quickly and effectively in today's world. Based on the communicative approach, it combines the best in current methodology with innovative new features designed to make learning and teaching easier. Vocabulary and grammar are given equal importance and there is a strong focus on listening and speaking in social situations. Each double-page spread is easily teachable off the page with minimal preparation.
- face2face Second edition teaches students to listen better by drawing their attention to the elements of spoken English that make it so hard for them to understand.
- The new video-based ‘Real World’ lessons included in every unit give students the practical, day-to-day language they will need in their lives.
- ‘Help with…’ sections cover listening, speaking, grammar and pronunciation and teach students how English really works; meaning students can apply what they learn more readily and with more confidence outside the classroom.
- 'Get Ready...Get It Right' sections give students time to formulate the ideas and language they want to use before they speak, thereby helping to build both spoken fluency and accuracy.
- face2face Second edition is informed by the Cambridge English Corpus and its vocabulary syllabus has been mapped to the English Vocabulary Profile, meaning students learn the language they really need to know at each CEFR level.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×