Interchange Fourth Edition is a fully revised edition of Interchange, the world's most successful series for adult and young-adult learners of North American English. The course has been revised to reflect the most recent approaches to language teaching and learning. It remains the innovative series teachers and students have grown to love, while incorporating suggestions from teachers and students all over the world. This edition offers updated content in every unit, grammar practice, and opportunities to develop speaking and listening skills. Interchange Fourth Edition features contemporary topics and a strong focus on both accuracy and fluency. Its successful multi-skills syllabus integrates themes, grammar, functions, vocabulary, and pronunciation. The underlying philosophy of the course remains that language is best learned when it's used for meaningful communication.
- A proven multi-skills syllabus
- A focus on accuracy and fluency
- Contemporary, real-world topics
- Natural, conversational language
- Grammar in communicative contexts
- Task-based listening activities
- A thorough pronunciation syllabus
- Frequent learner-centered progress checks
- A new interactive DVD-ROM in the back of the Student's Book for self-study practice, includes full class video and video exercises
- A new Online Workbook provides additional activities to reinforce what is presented in the corresponding Student's Book
Review left for Interchange Intro
DigiBook for PC
this structure good selling for 2014 in the world and all of people need to this for learning
Review left for Interchange Level 2
Teacher's Edition with Assessment Audio CD/CD-ROM
hello how are you? im happy about this book because its helpful for evryone. with love. Hawdang from Kurdistan.
I like it very.Its awesome!But I couldnt but it in my country.So I just want to buy some books for me.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×