Workbook with Answers with Audio CD
Temporarily unavailable - no date available
An updated and revised edition of the Objective CAE course, which prepares students for Cambridge English: Advanced, also known as Certificate in Advanced English (CAE).
The syllabus for this exam has changed and this book has now been replaced by 9781107632028 Objective Advanced Fourth edition Workbook with answers with Audio CD.
- 25 short units offer a fun, fast-paced approach to learning.
- 'Writing folders' develop the full range of writing skills needed for the CAE exam - an area many CAE candidates find challenging
- 'Exam folders' provide helpful advice for each part of the exam so that candidates are reassured that they will know what to expect in the exam and how best to tackle it.
- Regular revision units recycle grammar and vocabulary - practising language and keeping it fresh.
- The student's CD-ROM provides optional extra language and vocabulary practice in the form of new interactive activities.
- The course draws upon information from the Cambridge English Corpus to provide examples of authentic, up-to-date English, and highlights areas of the exam that students find most challenging.
- C2 level texts are highlighted for ambitious students aiming for a higher grade in the exam.
- A full practice test allows teachers to measure students' progress.
Also in this subject
Student's Book with Answers with CD-ROM and Testbank
Complete PET combines the very best in contemporary classroom practice with stimulating topics aimed at teenagers and young adults.Authors: Emma Heyderman, Peter MayEnglish Type: British EnglishCEF Level: B1Publication date: March 2016
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×