The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS
Student's Book with Answers with DVD-ROM
The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS is THE definitive guide to IELTS. It contains all you need to succeed in the exam.
Skill-building exercises cover all of the question types in the exam for both the General Training and Academic Modules. Our research into real IELTS candidates' exam answers - and the mistakes they make, helps you avoid the same ones! Eight official practice tests and a focus on test-taking strategy help you maximise your score. Videos of the Speaking test, and all the listening material, including the tests, can be found on the DVD-ROM or downloaded via an accompanying App from iTunes or Google Play. IELTS is jointly managed by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment.
- A range of essential skill-building exercises and focus on exam strategy helps you to maximise your grade.
- Eight official IELTS tests provide plenty of exam practice.
- Prepares for both the General Training and Academic Modules.
- Answer keys provide clear explanations to help you learn and improve your score.
- Suitable for students of all bands (4.0 and above), you can choose how much or how little language development you need.
- Speaking test videos help prepare you for this hard-to-anticipate part of the exam.
- Accompanying app delivers the video and audio content in an alternative format for portable devices (App Store or Google Play).
Also in this subject
Student's Book without Answers with CD-ROM
Fourth edition of the best-selling Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) course, updated to prepare for the 2015 revised exam.Authors: Felicity O'Dell, Annie BroadheadEnglish Type: British EnglishCEF Level: C1Publication date: October 2014
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×