This new edition clearly explains the meaning and use of over 7,000 idioms current in British, American and Australian English.
This new edition of the Cambridge Idioms Dictionary explains over 7,000 idioms current in British, American and Australian English, helping learners to understand them and use them with confidence.
* Fully updated with new idioms, e.g. think outside the box, play out of your skin, the new black
* New, attractive page layout with idioms in colour for easy reference
* Clear explanations and example sentences for every idiom
* Most common idioms highlighted so students know which to learn
* Topic section covering useful language areas, e.g. agreeing and disagreeing, telling stories
15 May 2015
By Odilbek Graduate Student Nothing lasts forewer, so live it up! What more do you want!
14 March 2015
By ALIAJAM1982 Student It is a very useful and enjoyable book ,in my view, it is worth reading.