A Spanish-English bilingual dictionary specifically written to meet the needs of Spanish learners of English.
The best dictionary for Spanish speakers learning English! With 61,000 words, phrases and examples and over 70,000 translations, it includes excellent coverage of British and American English, as well as Latin American Spanish and Peninsular Spanish.
• Common mistake notes highlight typical errors made by Hispanic learners - based on the Cambridge Learner Corpus, real students errors from Cambridge ESOL exam papers
• Grammar boxes specifically aimed at Spanish speakers give extra help with the most difficult areas of English grammar
• A unique conversation guide helps students with their spoken lanuguage
• Phonetic transcription and pronunciation notes for English entries give extra pronunciation support
• Illustrations help users understand and memorise new vocabulary
In addition, the CD-ROM features the whole dictionary in handy, searchable format, as well as extra pronunciation practice with audio recordings of all the English words in British and American accents.
Includes the most useful and up-to-date vocabulary, based on frequency of usage information from the Cambridge International Corpus.
Gives clear guidance to Spanish speakers on how to avoid typical mistakes - based on the Cambridge Learner Corpus (real student errors from Cambridge ESOL exam papers).
Offers extensive coverage of Latin American and Peninsular Spanish, and British and American English.
Specifically addresses the needs of Hispanic learners through conversation tips, phonetic transcriptions, pronunciation information, and grammar and usage notes.