60+ fun-filled photocopiable activities including rhymes, chants, poems, puzzles and games.
This photocopiable resource book makes pronunciation in the primary classroom fun. As part of the Cambridge Copy Collection, each activity contains a clear, step-by-step lesson plan explaining how to set the activity up and carry it out in the classroom.
* A wide variety of games and activities to encourage pupils to practise their pronunciation
* Ready made lesson plans to save the teacher preparation time
* Attractively illustrated
* Activities can be slotted into any coursebook
* Suitable for learners preparing for Cambridge Young Learners English Tests (Cambridge ESOL)
* Over 60 fun-filled activities including rhymes, chants, poems, puzzles and games which make pronunciation enjoyable.
* Fully supported by an audio CD.