The perfect tool to assess the Cambridge Latin Course.
The Cambridge Latin Course TestCrafter allows teachers to customize the Cambridge Latin Course Stage Tests. This powerful software enables teachers to generate the most appropriate tests for their students and administer them on paper or online.
Based on the printed Stage Tests, the content of the Cambridge Latin Course TestCrafter covers reading comprehension, grammar, derivatives, vocabulary, and culture. Teachers can create tests for any Stage and Unit of the Cambridge Latin Course.
The TestCrafter software also lets teachers
- create multiple versions of a single test
- modify tests by writing, editing, or deleting questions
- select questions by Unit, Stage, and skill (Reading comprehension, Grammar, Derivatives, Vocabulary, Culture)
- edit existing questions
- write their own questions
- print tests with answer keys
- NEW! assign and grade tests online
- NEW! export tests to Microsoft Word
Latin TestCrafter 2.0:
All levels 978-0-521-75847-5
Version 1.0 Update An update for version 1.0 that allows teachers to output tests to Microsoft Word is now available. Click here to download the update for Windows. Click here for the Mac update.