TestCrafter Version 1.0 Update
Version 1.0 update
The update allows teachers using a Mac to output tests to Microsoft Word. However users are required to manually instert images into their tests.
To update the Latin TestCrafter please follow these instructions:
- Be sure TestCrafter is not running before you start the update.
- Click on the link above labeled Version 1.0 update to save the file on your computer.
- If clicking on the link does not save the file on your computer, either (1) hold down the apple or control key and click on the link, or (2) click on the link and hold. A menu will appear. Click on "Download Linked File" and choose where you wish to save it.
- When downloading finishes, locate the file. It will be named LatinUpdatermac.zip. Double-click it. Follow the instructions of your zip file utility. Choose a location to save the uncompressed file, LatinUpdatermac
- Now double-click the Latin TestCrafter Updater icon. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
- When you open TestCrafter again the update will take effect. The Print options screen should now include the Export to Word icon as shown in Image 1 below.
To insert images into tests please follow these instructions:
- Export to Word the test you wish to use.
- The places in each test where images should be placed are indicated by the name of the image file. The filenames will contain a string of numbers and letters followed by the ".jpg" tag. An example of this is shown in Image 2 below.
- Locate these files on your computer. They should be in the same directory as the Latin TestCrafter files. Go to Applications. Click on the Latin TestCrafter file then click the artwork folder.
- You will now see a list of images similar Image 3 below. Find the files you need according to the file names that appears in the test. Click and drag each image file into the test where it should appear.
- Save or Print the test once you have finished inserting the images.