- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Martin Law
- Available from: April 2016
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Revision Guide provides a thorough resource to help students prepare and practice the skills required for the 0580 examination.
Send a Query×
This Revision Guide provides a thorough resource to help students prepare and practice the skills required for the Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics 0580 syllabus. This guide contains clear explanations of the mathematical techniques that students need to know.
Clear objectives at the start of each chapter to help students plan revision.
Concise explanations of the essential content to help reinforce understanding.
Exam-style questions to test knowledge.
- Revision checklist
- 1. Number, set notation and language
- 2. Squares, roots and cubes, directed numbers, fractions, decimals and percentages
- 3. Ordering, standard form, four rules and estimation
- 4. Limits of accuracy
- 5. Ratio, proportion and rate
- 6. Percentages
- 7. Use of calculator, measures and time
- 8. Money, personal and household finance
- 9. Graphs in practical situations
- 10. Graphs of functions
- 11. Straight line graphs
- 12. Algebraic representation and formulae
- 13. Algebraic manipulation
- 14. Functions
- 15. Indices
- 16. Solution of equations and inequalities
- 17. Linear programming
- 18. Geometric terms and relationships
- 19. Geometrical constructions
- 20. Symmetry
- 21. Angle properties
- 22. Locus
- 23. Mensuration
- 24. Trigonometry
- 25. Statistics
- 26. Probability
- 27. Vectors
- 28. Matrices
- 29. Transformations
- Core practice papers
- Extended practice papers
Latest newsAll news
20 June 2017
Learning French opens up a world of opportunities
6 things your students may not know about why learning French is such an asset.