- Format:Mixed media product
- Qualification:Cambridge Primary
- Author(s):Cherri Moseley, Janet Rees
- Available from: June 2014
This series is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations and is part of Cambridge Maths.
Send a Query×
This teacher's resource for stage 1 will fully support teachers to get the best from their learners and effectively use the learner's book and games book. Detailed lesson plans based on the course objectives are offered, along with additional activity ideas. Teachers will be guided to formatively assess their learners' understanding. They will have the confidence to engage the class in mathematical discussion and encourage learners to justify answers and make connections between ideas. Answers to the learner's book and all photocopiable sheets required are provided. All book content, plus more, is included on the CD for convenience. Mac users please note that CD-ROMS don't autostart when used with Macs they will need to be started manually. If you have any queries please visit our customer support page or contact customer services.
Detailed lesson plans based on the syllabus objectives are offered.
Additional activities are suggested so you can adapt the lessons to the needs of your learners.
Strategies on encouraging mathematical dialogue and advice on formative assessment, differentiation, vocabulary and prior knowledge and a clear objective mapping grid are provided to help you plan your teaching.
Answers to the questions in the learner’s book.
All photocopiable sheets required are provided.
All book content, plus more, is included on the CD for convenience.
- 1. Numbers and the number system: counting
- 2. Addition and subtraction: playing with 10
- 3. Measures: length
- 4. Addition and subtraction: beyond 10
- 5. Numbers and the number system: estimating
- 6. Shapes and geometric reasoning: introducing 2D, 3D and patterns
- 7. Addition and subtraction: beyond 20
- 8. Measures: measuring and estimating capacity (1)
- 9. Measures: money, time and data
- 10. Measures: comparing weight
- 11. Numbers and the number system: odd and even numbers
- 12. Numbers and the number system: ordering numbers (1)
- 13. Addition and subtraction: combine and take away
- 14. Numbers and the number system: ordering numbers (2)
- 15. Measures: money
- 16. Measures: ordering (length and weight)
- 17. Measures: measuring and estimating capacity (2)
- 18. Measures: minutes, days and months
- 19. Organising, categorising and representing data (1)
- 20. Number and the number system: counting in tens
- 21. Addition and subtraction: number lines, counting on and counting back
- 22. Multiplication and division: doubles and halves
- 23. Addition and subtraction: number patterns
- 24. Measures: money
- 25 Measures: comparing (length and weight)
- 26. Measures: further estimating and comparing of capacity
- 27. Measures: telling the time and months of the year
- 28. Organising, categorising and representing data (2).
Latest newsAll news
13 April 2018
Learn more about teaching probability with our free, online course
We’ve partnered with FutureLearn, the social learning platform, to help maths teachers all over the...