- Qualification:Cambridge Checkpoint
- Author(s):Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce
- Available from: April 2017
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages.
Send a Query×
This Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Workbook 8 provides further materials for students to develop deeper knowledge of mathematics. Designed to be used upon completion of the corresponding Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Coursebook 8 section, students can use this workbook to attempt interesting and challenging problems using their understanding of the concepts learnt.
Interesting challenge exercises help to keep students engaged.
Tougher questioning approaches to challenge and deepen students' mathematical skills.
- 1. Integers, powers and roots
- 2. Sequences, expressions and formulae
- 3. Place value, ordering and rounding
- 4. Length, mass and capacity
- 5. Angles
- 6. Planning and collecting data
- 7. Fractions
- 8. Shapes and geometric reasoning
- 9. Simplifying expressions and solving equations
- 10. Processing and presenting data
- 11. Percentages
- 12. Constructions
- 13. Graphs
- 14. Ratio and proportion
- 15. Probability
- 16. Position and movement
- 17. Area, perimeter and volume
- 18. Interpreting and discussing results
Found 2 results
- File name
- File size
Latest newsAll news
25 September 2017
Get ready, get (large data) set, go!
A/AS level maths author Paul Fannon discusses how to make working with large data sets...