We apologise for issues customers may be experiencing with accessing the Cambridge website. We are working hard to restore stability to the platform.
Transforming societies through education
We’re a dedicated education reform team with the expertise to partner with ministries of education, education organisations and international development organisations around the world, to support in developing and implementing sustainable education reform agendas.
We are a dedicated education reform team with the expertise to partner with ministries of education, education organisations and international development organisations around the world, to support and partner in the development and implementation of sustainable education reform initiatives.
As part of the University of Cambridge, we help organisations to:
- Create high-quality textbooks and other teaching and learning resources that deliver on reform intentions
- Develop in-country capacity in publishing and textbook evaluation, with pathways to accreditation
- Train teachers in best approaches to pedagogy and use of resources, to ensure reform intentions reach the classroom
- Establish and enact strategic programmes that enhance local education systems
A strong set of principles underpin everything we do in education reform:
- Coherent approach
- Custom solutions
The Cambridge Advantage
We collaborate with other departments of the University of Cambridge, including Cambridge Assessment International Education, Cambridge Assessment English, the Faculty of Education, the Faculty of Engineering and Cambridge Mathematics.
By working with these partners, we deliver a world-class, aligned approach to education reform and develop custom, sustainable programmes in:
- Coherent implementation of curricula
- Publishing of high quality teaching and learning resources
- Capacity development of industry stakeholders
- Development of textbook evaluation processes
- Professional development training of teachers and senior management staff
- Research and pedagogical approaches that support policy decisions
- Communication programmes for stakeholder engagement
All our work is led by the Brighter Thinking, Better Learning approach.
‘Brighter Thinking’ demonstrates the way we combine the best ideas in international research, with deep local context, values and history, to create customised, sustainable solutions that are tailored to specific needs.
‘Better Learning’ reflects our belief that inclusive and quality education is for all. That good education is not only about strong academic results, but also involves equipping students with broader skills that enable them to achieve career success, contribute to the local economy, and compete globally.