Advanced Grammar in Use
Upper-intermediate to Proficiency
Advanced Grammar in Use Second edition is a fully updated version of the highly successful grammar title. This new revised edition focuses specifically on the complexities of grammatical choices that advanced students need to appreciate. It also includes a comprehensive Basic Grammar Reference so students can easily review their understanding of language areas they have previously studied. The book is available both with and without answers making it ideal for use in the classroom or for self-study. The 'with answers' version of the book is also available with a comprehensive CD-ROM for extra practice of all the grammar covered in the main book.
Key Features of this Title
- 100 units of grammar reference and practice materials for advanced level learners of English, including seven completely new units.
- New Additional Exercises, appendices and coverage more specifically aimed at the advanced learner.
- A Grammar Review section which allows learners to review relevant information before starting the more advanced material in the unit.
- An ideal grammar book for students preparing for Cambridge Advanced Examination in English, Cambridge Proficiency in English or IELTS examinations.
- Informed by the Cambridge International Corpus to ensure all the language taught is authentic and up-to-date.