Strategic Reading is a three-level low-intermediate to high-intermediate series for young-adult and adult learners of English. In addition to teaching specific reading strategies, its interactive approach emphasizes background knowledge and the importance of a reader's interaction with the text.
- High-interest readings adapted from authentic sources
- Two-page lessons designed to fit 60-90 minute classes
- Explicit reading skill instruction
- Strong focus on vocabulary building
- Attractive design and clear signposting of activities and skills
- Wide variety of skills and task types
|This book is appropriate for
|This book is intended for
learners at the intermediate level.
This book takes learners