Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test
Intermediate to High intermediate
The Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test, Fourth Edition, helps students master the language skills they need to succeed on the new TOEFL iBT and communicate effectively in an academic setting. Using an integrated-skills approach that mirrors the structure of the TOEFL iBT, this fully revised text is ideal for classroom use and self-study. The book contains hundreds of skill-building exercises covering all the question types in the exam, and four practice tests. A supporting skills section is provided to improve grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and study skills. The CD-ROM presents the book tests and three additional practice tests in an electronic format that simulates the online TOEFL iBT. The audio program, available on Audio CD or Audio Cassette, contains conversations and lectures for all listening exercises and test questions.
Key Features of this Title
- CD-ROM included with Student's Book prepares students for iBT TOEFL® test, which is administered exclusively online.
- Hundreds of skill-building exercises fully updated for the new exam, with frequent progress checks to help students succeed in an English-speaking academic environment.
- Seven complete TOEFL®-format tests on CD-ROM included with the Student's Book.
- A TOEFL®-format diagnostic test and three practice tests in Student's Book.
- Four section tests to check progress in Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
- Explanatory answer keys.
- Extensive listening program available on audio cassette or audio CD.
- A supporting skills section to help students improve their grammar, vocabulary, note-taking and pronunciation skills.
- Test-taking strategies.