Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL® Test
Intermediate to High intermediate
The Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL® Test, Fourth Edition, helps students master the language skills they need to succeed on the new TOEFL® iBT and communicate effectively in an academic setting. Using an integrated-skills approach that mirrors the structure of the TOEFL® iBT, this fully revised text is ideal for classroom use and self-study. The book contains hundreds of skill-building exercises covering all the question types in the exam, and four practice tests. A supporting skills section is provided to improve grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and study skills. The CD-ROM presents the book tests and three additional practice tests in an electronic format that simulates the online TOEFL® iBT. The audio program, available on Audio CD or Audio Cassette, contains conversations and lectures for all listening exercises and test questions.
Key Features of this Title
- CD-ROM included with Student's Book prepares students for iBT TOEFL® test, which is administered exclusively online.
- Hundreds of skill-building exercises fully updated for the new exam, with frequent progress checks to help students succeed in an English-speaking academic environment.
- Seven complete TOEFL®-format tests on CD-ROM included with the Student's Book.
- A TOEFL®-format diagnostic test and three practice tests in Student's Book.
- Four section tests to check progress in Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
- Explanatory answer keys.
- Extensive listening program available on audio cassette or audio CD.
- A supporting skills section to help students improve their grammar, vocabulary, note-taking and pronunciation skills.
- Test-taking strategies.